- 8 Tbsp gelatin powder
- 2 cups juice
- 1 Tbsp powbab® baobab superfruit powder
- 2 Tbsp honey (or to taste)
What to do:
1. Place juice in a small sauce pan. Sprinkle gelatin into juice while stirring (this helps prevent clumping). Gently heat until gelatin dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and stir in powbab® baobab superfruit powder and honey. Pour into molds. Place into refrigerator to set.
- This makes a stiff gummy.
- This can also be poured into a baking dish and cut into cubes when set.
- Make variations with the juice of your choice. You may also use fresh fruit purees.
These kiddos were happy with the recipe!