You have GOT to make this recipe. If you are craving a 'lil sweet something, this brownie recipe will do it. It tastes just like brownies, even down to the moistness. Plus added fiber from powbab® baobab superfruit powder. Seriously, the deliciousness will take you to new places! Most grateful to onnami for coming up with this fantastic baobab brownie recipe!
3/4 C pitted medjool dates
1/2 C water
1/2 C almond butter (peanut butter works too)
1 tbs flaxseed meal
5 tbs cocoa powder
2 tbs powbab® baobab superfruit powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
Pinch of salt
Chocolate chips on top
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease mini muffin with coconut oil spray
2. Blend dates and water until it forms a paste. If you used other kinds of dates, soak and chop up, then blend.
3. Add in almond butter, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder, powbab baobab, baking soda, vanilla, and balsamic vinegar and blend again until you have dough. The batter will be thick and sticky.
4. Scoop the dough (about 1 tbs) into mini muffin tins and press down.
5. Add a few chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. They firm up as you let cool completely. After it cools, let it sit around for a little and ingredient flavors will meld together even more.
Join the powbab.
Get our newsletter with deals & periodic updates. We respect you. No spam.